Saturday, July 2, 2011

My health this year

After over twenty years of my diet being very very screwed up, with massive intakes of sugar on a daily basis, after the last year of controlled diet and exercise I have completely cut out soda, completely cut out candy, completely cut out sweets. I've dropped about ten pounds, give or take, and what I have is a LOT more muscles and tendons and veins and a LOT less soft white marshmallow.
And my PT test has gone up around 60 points.

I still use a lot of caffeine, because I work 12 hour shifts without any days off ever, and the caffeine helps me focus, but I get it in pill form now, so I'm not consuming tons of sugar and crap with it. Seemed like the best compromise, focusing on the solvable problem of sugar without touching the other problem of caffeine until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment