Saturday, July 2, 2011

Know what I hate? Stupid stupid people.

Know what I hate? Stupid stupid people.
People who say "oh, yeah, you got a good pt test. but you are old, so you are scored differently"
Yes, asshole, except I score higher than you do on the young person scale too.
Or "Oh, you have lots of promotion points, but its because you went to college"
Yes, asshole, why don't you try it? Since I did it while I worked, I guess you can too.
Or "Well, I don't know how you would be as a leader if we promoted you"
Well, asshole, why don't you ask the three soldiers who have been calling me their leader for the better part of the past year?
Asshole.
Yes, I am better than you. I am better than you, on every scale except the "who's fattest" contest. You couldn't beat me in a fucking "eat doughnut" competition. I'll play your game, because I have to, but we both know it: I am better than your fat, lazy, ass, and always will be.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment